- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Spectacular Kill Devil Hills vacation home with ocean vistas and view of Wright Brothers Memorial.
Home is centrally located within walking distance of beach access and miniature golf. Movie theater, shopping and Avalon pier close by. Six flat screen TVs with DVD player. WiFi and cable TV. Recreation Room with 50 inch TV and pool table. Washer and Dryer conveniently located on middle level. Sun deck and covered decks with furnishings. Each room has it's own deck. Outside shower. Beach cart available for days at the beach. The first floor features a bedroom with twins and bathroom along with a game room with queen sleeper couch. The second floor has a queen master bedroom and two additional queen bedrooms that share a bathroom. The top third floor features a huge kitchen, dining and living area with sizable deck for entertaining. A half bath is located on third floor also. The home can sleep up to 10 people with parking for 5 cars. The enormous 2700 sq. foot home offers plenty of space for one family or multiple families. There is a putting green that kids and adults can savor.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Kill Devil Hills. Wright Brothers National Memorial and Roanoke Marshes Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Avalon Fishing Pier. Traveling with kids? Consider Stop-N-Shop Beach Shop and Destination Fun.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Kill Devil Hills vacation rental booking tips:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Kill Devil Hills area. Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Kill Devil Hills vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Kill Devil Hills area visitor guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Kill Devil Hills visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Beach cottage with ocean views and lots of room! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available online. If not, email the property management company before booking the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is right for your family.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a great stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas during check in. message the host immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent time? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Jolly Roger - 0.8 miles
- Thai Room - 1.2 miles
- Awful Arthur's Oyster Bar - 1.3 miles
- Firehouse Boil Delivery - 1.4 miles
- Miller's Seafood and Steakhouse - 2.0 miles
- American Pie - 2.1 miles
- Pigman's Bar-B-Que - 2.1 miles
- Henry's Restaurant - 2.2 miles
- Jolly Roger - 0.8 miles
- Paradise Fun Park - 2.1 miles
- Outer Banks Gearworks Laser Tag and Fun Center - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.6 miles
- Jockey's Ridge State Park - 4.6 miles
- OBX Running Company - 2.7 miles
- Galaxy Golf - 3.6 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf - 0.3 miles