When most Outer Banks visitors think of Nags Head, they imagine a classic beach town filled with warm sunny days, crashing ocean waves, and miles of beaches, shops, restaurants and all the attractions that inherently come standard with an entertaining and well-loved vacation town.
Nestled in Kill Devil Hills at milepost 9, Outer Banks Inn offers a welcoming and unique vacation opportunity for everyone. Our centrally located & privately owned 40-room hotel is small enough to offer extraordinary customer service…and it’s just a short walk to some of the finest dining and shopping in the area.
When it’s beach time, just call our shuttle service and we’ll take you there. If it rains, take advantage of your free pass to the nearby YMCA. Feel free to hang out in your room equipped with a coffee maker, LG flat screen TV, microwave, and mini-fridge. All of our rooms are completely non-smoking.
Lying by the pool, getting driven to the beach, smiling faces and joyous occasions are our specialty. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, from check-in to check-out you can be assured that our family-friendly staff will help in every way possible. Our goal is to ensure that when you return home your memories of your vacation at the Outer Banks Inn will have you planning your return visit as soon as possible.
Don't forget to ask about our special deals! The Outer Banks Inn, where your vacation is our business.
- Centrally located with great dining and shopping just a short walk away
- Our seasonal beach shuttle is at your service & completely free of charge
- Wedding Specials, discounts and package rates available
- Minutes from the Wright Brothers Memorial
- Start your day with continental breakfast
- Free YMCA pass, complete with day care
- Newly remodeled, with private pool
- Bath & Body Works amenities
Is this your business? Update your listing by messaging us