Flight takes many forms on the Outer Banks, from the thousands of migratory birds that travel along these barrier islands to and from their winter destinations, to aviation pioneers like the Wright Brothers who launched the world's first airplane off the sand dunes of Kill Devil Hills. Visitors can also experience the Outer Banks' inherent love of all things aerial by taking flight themselves with a day of Hang Gliding.
Enjoy a pint, taste a flight, and take a Growler to Go! Excellent package beer selection and tons of cold singles for custom 6-packs.
• Featuring local Outer Banks breweries as well as many other North Carolina & National Favorites.
• Two terrific locations — Duck and Kitty Hawk, N.C. Different tap lists & packaged beer at each location makes for an incredible selection!
• Up to 100+ ready to go package beers & pick-six cold singles.
• We also have a variety of premium cigars and fine wines.
• Growlers to Go is locally owned and managed by Outer Banks natives.
At both locations, we can offer a few sample sips, so you can try before you buy. And while we of course offer our own growler jug bottles to fill, we can also sanitize and fill personal growlers (standard 32oz. or 64oz. sizes) so you are welcome to bring your own! We also offer a carefully curated selection of fine wines and premium cigars. And new this year, we are very proud to offer some really cool T-shirts with artwork designed by local artist, Britton Ricketts
We love beer! Beer is love! We have Beer!