- As low as $271/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- 2 total pets
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Cycling nearby
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Unit size: 1733 sq ft (161 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1733 square feet
Great location for all the Outer Banks has to offer! Minutes to the beach with multiple public access points. Fantastic screened in porch, yard for tons of fun in a peaceful and safe neighborhood. Movie Theater and game room equipped with enough to keep you busy while inside. Two driveways for plenty of parking. Laundry room. Fast wifi and cable. Walking distance to hiking trails and rt 158 where shopping, eateries, and miniature golf abound. Basic spices included in entirely outfitted kitchen with Keurig and 14 cup coffee maker. Family fun games and activities. Dogs welcome, no fence. Beach fun, time in nature, shopping, dining, or whatever fun you are looking for can be had in the Outer Banks at this centrally located single family home!
About the Area
Located in Kill Devil Hills, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Wright Brothers National Memorial and Roanoke Marshes Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Destination Fun and Sweetgum Swamp Trail. Traveling with kids? Consider Stop-N-Shop Beach Shop and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
2 total pets
Kill Devil Hills vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
When to book a Kill Devil Hills rental home & When to go:
- The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- To find the most suitable rental for your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Kill Devil Hills restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Kill Devil Hills vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Kill Devil Hills area visitors guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the perfect rental:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Family fun - 4 min drive to beach & walking distance to amenities! Dog friendly! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before reserving the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what is best for your family.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. Contact the property manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Pigman's Bar-B-Que - 0.3 miles
- American Pie - 0.5 miles
- Miller's Seafood and Steakhouse - 0.6 miles
- Poke Box - 0.7 miles
- Moge Tee - 0.7 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 1.0 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 1.0 miles
- Thai Room - 1.1 miles
- Outer Banks Gearworks Laser Tag and Fun Center - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.4 miles
- Jolly Roger - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.1 miles
- Paradise Fun Park - 4.3 miles
- The Lost Colony - 4.8 miles
- Jockey's Ridge State Park - 2.4 miles