- As low as $169/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: No smoking on property (inside or outside)
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Parasailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Look no further- This bungalow is ideally located between the beach and the Sound. Steps from the bicycle path that runs for miles along the Sound and just .7 mile walk to the Ocean. This bungalow conveniently sleeps 4-6 guests and features a downstairs game room! There's even a huge backyard with a hammock, fire pit with firewood and gas grille for grilling your catch of the day . Appreciate calming in the living recliner, rocking chair, or comfortable couch. Cottage offers multiple family friendly board games, and about 20 DVDs; does not include internet to encourage relaxation and really unplugging to appreciate all the Outer banks beaches has to offer.
The Kitchen comes entirely supplied with cooking supplies, pots, pans, dishes- Keurig, coffee pot, toaster, blender, etc.. home away from home! Guests are asked to bring own linens or sign up and arrange linen delivery with Money$worth linens.
About the Area
Located in Kill Devil Hills, this cottage is near the beach. Wright Brothers National Memorial and Roanoke Marshes Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Nags Head Woods Preserve and North Pond Trail. Traveling with kids? Consider Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Paradise Fun Park. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to get the best Kill Devil Hills vacation rental experience:
Getting the best value:
- In the Kill Devil Hills area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Booking your Kill Devil Hills vacation home in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Kill Devil Hills visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guides have coupons for local shops and restaurants.
Make a plan and pick your prefect Kill Devil Hills rental home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Blocks to the water- Enjoy game room; Backyard includes fire pit, BBQ, hammock! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you reserve the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what is suitable for your family.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Kill Devil Hills attraction you are enamored with, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Firehouse Boil Delivery - 0.3 miles
- Awful Arthur's Oyster Bar - 0.6 miles
- Jolly Roger - 0.7 miles
- Henry's Restaurant - 1.1 miles
- TRiO Restaurant & Market - 1.5 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 1.8 miles
- Black Pelican - 2.1 miles
- Thai Room - 2.5 miles
- Jolly Roger - 0.7 miles
- Paradise Fun Park - 1.1 miles
- Outer Banks Gearworks Laser Tag and Fun Center - 4.1 miles
- OB-Xscape Rooms - 4.8 miles
- OBX Running Company - 1.6 miles
- Lori Douglas Photography - 4.6 miles
- Galaxy Golf - 4.8 miles
- Glazin' Go Nuts Paint Your Own Pottery - 0.5 miles